Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Self-reflection on Lang-8 post ①

   -what was good about your writing
   -what needs to be improved about your writing
   -if you did what you planned to do when you wrote the post (look at your Lang-8 goal statements on your blog.) 


I felt that my writing was definitely improved from how it used to be, even with only this one post. I have definitely cut down on the number of careless errors that I always make on all of my writing, and I feel that my sentences have definitely gotten longer, with many more connecting particles, conjunctions, and especially ーてforms. That being said, the comments on the original Lang-8 post seem to suggest that I have a minor issue with some of my particles, and that I should focus a little bit more on the formal tone, as well as some minor idiomatic expressions that I have yet to incorporate into my writing style. I definitely met my goals for the usage of Lang-8, with these longer sentences and more connecting clauses, and I hope to keep on improving these particular skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment