Friday, October 28, 2011

Self-Reflection

You completed Cycle 1. おめでとう!(Congratulations!) Please reflect on the cycle. You will write what exercises in your plan that you did, how successful you were in achieving your goals, what difficulties you encountered, etc.
You just took the midterm oral exam. Please self-evaluate your performance of the oral exam in terms of your language use, pronunciation, fluency, communication skills, etc. What positive aspects did you have in your performance? What points do you think you need to improve?
You may write the statement in English or/and in Japanese.

I felt reasonably accomplished with my finishing of the goals that I set for myself, considering that I did in fact get a chance to do the anime shadowing that I had intended to do. Considering that Shibata-sensei even told me that it was a very hard passage to shadow, I felt that I was very much satisfied with the results that came as a result of it. There were no real difficulties that I encountered in my fulfilling of the goals this cycle, and I truly feel that my fluency in the language improved as a result. Speaking of which, the oral exam, I think went very very well! ^_^ My language use was fairly accurate, although we did go off the script quite a bit considering that Shibata-sensei pulled a fast one on us and changed the topic to something entirely different. But I felt that we recovered very well as a result of it. ~<. But here's to a great second cycle!

-Yammy

No comments:

Post a Comment