Monday, October 3, 2011

私のゴル

My goals for this pronunciation exercise are to become significantly more fluent in my speech, and to be able to pronounce particular phrases or sounds that fairly difficult for me, like "r" and the unvoiced consonants, with more technique and correctness. I also hope to be able to learn to use the proper pitches and intonations naturally that a native speaker would use in their speech.

To accomplish these goals, I am going to continue with the multiple shadowing exercises, as well as attempt the tongue twisters (I will get level 3!). As I watch anime frequently, I will memorize at least a couple of my more favorite lines from the anime that I love and learn the proper intuitions and pronunciations for all of them. Finally, as I listen to a great deal of Japanese music, I intend to start to sing along to those songs (alone, of course) in an attempt to learn how they pronounce the words currently.


がんばれ!

1 comment:

  1. こんにちは

    I have the same problems with the "r" sound and unvoiced consonants. For me it is frustrating, but I know with practice I can get it. Since many of our classmates live in Forbes we should arrange a Japanese study group for the quizzes and the upcoming midterm.

    じゃあ また

    ReplyDelete